Fascia gutters are a popular gutter style in the U.S. and Canada. They are typically larger than k-style and half-round gutters and they provide a unique visual appeal that many standard gutters don’t.
What are Fascia Gutters?
Fascia gutters are installed directly onto the fascia board along your home. Their smooth face hides the edge of your roof’s rafter tails which prevents water from pouring over the side.
What are the Benefits of Fascia Gutters?
- Curb appeal: fascia gutters offer a seamless, appealing appearance that keeps the focus of your home on its architecture
- Function: fascia gutters are larger than k-style and half-round gutters, so they are capable of handling sudden and heavy rainfall, with zero or very minimal overflow
- Secure: because fascia gutters are directly installed on fascia boards, they’re very secure, which is helpful if you experience a lot of stormy weather
What are the Disadvantages of Fascia Gutters?
- Difficult to clean: like most gutters, fascia gutters can also be difficult to clean, especially because they’re deep. However, if you have fascia gutters or are interested in installing them, we offer steel mesh guards to help prevent debris.
- Installation and Maintenance: fascia gutters have several components, from the gutters themselves to the soffit and fascia board, so they need to be properly installed. Without proper installation and maintenance, soffits or fascia boards may suffer water damage and begin to rot.
Experts in Fascia Gutters
Fascia gutters are highly functional and secure. They are very effective in channeling moisture away from your home while protecting your roof, foundation, and property. Fascia gutters can be custom-designed with aluminum, composite, or vinyl to suit any home.
If you’re interested in fascia gutters for your home, contact the licensed and experienced gutter contractors at Happy Gutters. We provide competitive pricing and top-notch workmanship. We’ll get the job done right the first time, so give us a call today for your personalized quote!